- Founder of successful personality movement in Lithuania
- Corporate consultant
- Lecturer on pioneering ideas
- Author of books and audio and video programmes
- Host of a radio programme
- wife Diana, twins Marta and Augustas.
Education / Professional studies
- 1991–1995 Vilnius University. Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature.
- 1995–1997 International Business School. Degree in Economics.
- 2001–present Professional self-improvement studies.
- 2003–2004 Studies in NLP and psychotherapy.
- 1999–present Magistrai, a language service
- 2003–2006 Walltone, Ltd., a British company, trade agent for the Baltic countries & Ukraine
- 2004–2007 UAB Desora, Retail provider of bathroom equipment.
Author of unique seminars
- Jewish Wisdom. Practical Lessons for non-Jews
- Secrets of Jewish Entrepreneurship
- Successful Nation Idea
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Successful Investor Psychology
- Parents and Children. How to Raise a Happy, Self- Confident Child
- Seminar for Men. Rich Relationships with Women
Writer and publicist
- Book: Dare to Be Manly. How to Establish a Personality Attractive to Women (2003)
- Book: Successful Nation Idea (2009)
- Over 50 publications on successful personality and successful nation.
Author of audio programmes and video seminars
- The Unseen Part of Success
- Paradox of Happiness
- Parents and Children. Between Influence and Tolerance
- Successful Investor Psychology (with Prof. Rimvydas Jasinavicius)
- Rich Relationships with Women
- Business Theft
Host of a radio programme
- Successful Nation Idea programme on News Radio
Main areas of teaching
- Personal self-improvement and leadership
- Raising children
- Controlling negative emotions
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Top level leadership
- Improving corporate effectiveness
- Creativity in business
- Effective management and control
Consulting and other activities
- Consulted over 100 companies of various sizes.
- Head of parliamentary election campaign for Gintaras Steponavicius. Campaign was won.